Aren’t sure when to sell your home?
If you’re torn between two or more options, assurance is what you need. We’re living in a time where sellers are becoming rockstars!
It’s a remarkable market for you! But let’s not leave it all to current market conditions, you also need to take your situation into account. When selling a waterfront home in Pittsburgh you need an experienced REALTORⓇ that knows the ins and outs of that niche and specializes in a way that your waterfront property will sell fast in the market.
A few reminders before you sell your waterfront house
1. Ask an agent to do a CMA. When we start working together, I can guarantee you will get a comparative market analysis. This will provide you market insight to help and teach you to respond to offers intelligently. It will also price your waterfront property in Pittsburgh, PA to sell as fast or slow as you want. This will also help you understand buyer behavior in the current real estate market.
2. Make sure you are financially ready to buy a new home. As they say, “it takes money to make money”. Your goal is to get a clear and concrete comprehension of the money that flows in and out while you go through this life change.
3. You shouldn’t have any debt but you will need cash in the bank. A good sign that you’re financially mature to buy a home again is when you have already paid your non mortgage debts and still have up to six months of money in your emergency fund.
4. Always be proactive in preparing your waterfront home for the market. To be a highly successful seller, detach yourself emotionally from your property and be as honest as possible about how it should look so it will sell in the market. Do the necessary steps to improve and polish the curb appeal of your home.
Advantages of selling your waterfront home this year
You will hear and read a lot of widely held ideas about the best time sell but each home in Pittsburgh, PA is different.
- You need to have motivated and serious buyers. During summer, you can still meet buyers but most of them are just shopping and are not really ready to purchase. Fall season may mean less competition with less homes on the market but your home may sell for a higher price.
- Expect fewer actual showings but the great news is these are more qualified and motivated prospective buyers.
- Houses look more enchanting during the holidays.
- This is where we get the highest percentage rate of “homes sold to homes listed”.
- Buyers are more free to look at homes during the fall season.
- If you sell now, you may be able to arrange to delay the closing or extend occupancy if that is desired.
Are you now convinced that this could be the best time to sell your waterfront home in Pittsburgh, PA?
This is Connie Wolff. Pittsburgh is my hometown. I was born here, left to study but came back because I love Pittsburgh. There is no other place which comes close to the diversity and the cultural heritage of this place.
We currently have several listings of single family homes for sale. I recently wrote about a property in Berwyn Rd., with 3 bedrooms, 2 full and another 2 half bathrooms with a living space of 2,300 sq. ft. The home owner listed this for $399,000. Most of the properties have carefully laid out open floor plans and all natural hardwood throughout. It is ideally what every family and career driven people are looking for.
Let me know how can I help you further by calling 412-980-8599!
In case you can not view this video here, please click the link below to view 🏡Pittsburgh PA Waterfront Homes for Sale on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/8UUfQBeKKWM